Helpdesk Analyst - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Purpose of the role:
As a helpdesk Analyst you will provide exceptional support for client and internal users of Indicia Worldwide solutions, platforms and products. You will manage and maintain Service Desk solutions that empower users to find answers or receive support quickly and easily. This person will deliver effective escalation to the delivery teams providing all of the necessary information for further triage or resolution. The Helpdesk Analyst will provide transparent and valuable reporting across the Service Delivery solutions to give an accurate view of performance. This role is pivotal in Indicia Worldwide meeting its Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and measuring performance against those SLA’s.
- Triage and categorise incidents raised by our clients, internal team and 3rd parties in relation to issues with their Indicia Worldwide solutions, platforms or products.
- Work within defined client SLA’s for response, escalations and resolution of service requests and incidents.
- Liaise with end-users where necessary to elicit all information required to triage & resolve the incident.
- Liaise with internal IT team where necessary to resolve incidents or identify accountability if the issue resides with internally hosted platform.
- Liaise with 3rd Party technology providers . AWS & Adobe where necessary to resolve issues or identify accountability.
- Use of Knowledge Base or runbook equivalent in an attempt to resolve issues within the support team.
- Speedy escalation to the Data Engineering, Professional Services or other delivery teams where issue cannot be resolved within support.
- Maintain excellent notes of issue and measures to resolve incident.
- Correct usage of Jira Service Desk in order to maintain accurate accounts of issue resolution for use within Monthly & Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Maintenance of Knowledge Base and Runbook to improve future resolution of similar incidents.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with incident or problem management – Essential
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of enterprise level Service Desk tool or Helpdesk Applications . Jira Service Desk or Service Now – Essential
- Exceptional written & verbal communication – Essential
- Problem solving skills within a technical environment – Essential
- Critical thinking skills – Essential
- Listening ability and patience- Essential
- Great Customer Service & relationship management experience – Essential
- Knowledge and previous support of Database applications – Essential
- Knowledge or previous support of data processing and ETL processes – Highly Desirable
- Knowledge or previous support of CRM toolsets such as Adobe Campaign or Salesforce – Highly Desirable
- Knowledge or previous support of applications within Amazon Web Services – Desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.