Insolvency Administrator – Investigations and - Leeds | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Scroll for more!
Insolvency Administrator – Investigations and Asset Tracing – Leeds
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Permanent (Full time)
- You will be responsible for progressing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases
- Analyse cases by interrogating financial data and identifying areas of concern and for further investigation
- Review and identify claims, including antecedent transactions, which can be brought for the benefit of the insolvent estate
- Adhere to all relevant legislation and ensure all cases are appropriately handled and reported upon
- Prepare clear and routine correspondence to creditors and other stakeholders
- Daily use of the Insolvency Practitioners’ System (IPS) to deal with case related tasks and to process payments on cases
- Deal with asset realisations and liaise with agents and solicitors
- Review company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- Request and review records from professionals, including solicitors, accountants and other third parties
Find this job and thousands more on
Get new jobs from Zoek straight into your inbox!