Service Level Coordinator - Blaydon-on-Tyne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Level Coordinator
Blaydon-on-Tyne, Gateshead, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you experienced in Service Level Coordination? Are you familiar with the monitoring, measuring and reporting of Service Level Agreements with an ability to analyse Service Level Data? Are you ITIL Certified with exposure to working within an ITIL environment?
Then we have the opportunity for you...
Working within the Service Management Team under the direction of the Service Level Manager, the Service Level Coordinator will have responsibility for maintaining the Service Catalogue, ensuing that, all services in Operation and new Services moving into transition are correctly recorded in the Service Catalogue.
You will maintain catalogue items to ensure they are accurate and continue to serve the needs, ensuring accuracy on Service Definitions and working closely to ensure any new service delivered have the correct SLA’s set up and signed off.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all product and services which form part of De La Rue offerings have agreed service levels and performance reporting and ensure the systems used by De La Rue have the relevant data sets needed to provide accurate data to support Service Level measures and Service reports, as well as monitoring and measuring service levels to ensure appropriate and agreed SLA’s are met and "fit for purpose" in order to continually improvement service delivery, driving quality management.
In addition, you will negotiate, agree and maintain Service Level Agreements, and organize and maintain regular Service Level reviews.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic British manufacturer and global leader of Banknotes and Authentication solutions, currently delivering against a challenging growth plan despite the recent global challenges. It is a permanent, full-time vacancy, based at home during the current UK lockdown, returning to an office-based role at our offices in Gateshead when it is safe to do so.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Service Level Manager in maintaining the standard service offerings for the DTS Commercial team to utilize when responding to tenders.
- Ensure new Services (internal and customers) are assessed during the Service Design phase to highlight and address any areas that may impact Service Level compliance.
- Lead initiatives, with new services being onboarded to document the services (Service Catalogue) ensuring the relevant business areas are aware of the Service Level Requirements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple Service Catalogues, working with Service Transition, Service Management and individual product teams to ensure the service catalogues are kept up to date, current and aligned to the customers contractual requirements.
- Analyses and reviews service performance against SLA’s using trend analysis reports to support the operational, technical, commercial and service requirements to proactively identify potential issues or areas for improvement.
- Produces regular reports on service performance and achievement for internal and customers at an appropriate level.
- Support Service Design and Transition Management to ensure new service or changes to existing services are impact assessed, documented and transitioned successfully.
- Organizes and maintains Customer Service Level Review meetings, supporting the Service Level Manager and providing guidance on Service Level attainment and or contractual Service Level requirements.
- Chair regular internal Service Level review meetings with the various internal service owners, production, IT, Operational, Service Management and third parties’ teams to address any Service Level performance issues.
- Provision of regular weekly and monthly Operation performance reporting.
- Managing performance via regular customer review meetings.
- Ensure customer Service Levels are reviewed annually and any changes are negotiated with the customer and are driven forward by the Change Management processes.
- Monitor Service Level performance aligned with the contractual conditions where over performance may impact De La Rue’s capabilities to deliver and impact Service Credits and associated revenue.
- Accommodates any existing Service Improvement plans/programs within the SLM process.
- Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve service levels.
What qualifications, skills and experience are we looking for?
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate (required)
- Training in relevant IT processes/disciplines.
- Commercially astute
- Evidence of relevant continuing professional development.
- Experience of working in an environment with strong customer focus.
- Proven experience of Service reporting, design and delivery for internal and external stakeholders (Government entities) with Commercial constraints.
- Experience of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with a delivery focus in both project and operational environments.
- Experience in operating at all levels up to and including MD, Directors and Heads of Departments.
- A wide experience of flexible and proactive information gathering.
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy or equivalent Service Management ITSM tools
- Knowledge of BSI ISO 20k (desirable)
- Good Communication Skills.
- Fully conversant with Service contracts, SLA measurements, Service Credit mechanisms and management reporting.
What are we offering?
In return for your experience and expertise, De La Rue offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent career developments opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Various other perks and Employee Assistance packages