Service Coordinator (Post - Barnsley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Coordinator (Post-Sales) - Engineering Installations
£22000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Service Coordinator - Engineering
Are you in a Service Coordinator position within an engineering environment?
Do you want to work for a global business who are rapidly growing?
Perpetual Partnerships are supporting a global engineering business who supply specialist equipment to the manufacturing sector.
The business has a significant market share in the USA and Singapore and is now heavily investing in growing their UK presence. They are looking for an ambitious individual with some commercial experience behind them, that can add value to the business and support their service team in the UK.
This is a diverse role where no 2 days are the same. The company are looking to grow by bringing the right people on board who want to be part of a varied and rewarding environment.
Your duties will include:
• Preparing quotations for new and renewal service agreements, for both new and existing customers. Chase up customers for orders as required.
• Preparing quotations for overhauls of existing equipment, for both new and existing customers. Chase up spares orders from suppliers as required.
• Correctly entering all information from signed Service Agreements, . planned service visits and parts required for each visit, into internal Systems currently SIS & SAP.
• Process returned job sheets checking that; the correct service has been completed, all parts have been used compressor running hours are in line with the service agreement schedule sold to the customer.
• Create all invoices for service agreements and ensure that correct hours, correct rates and all sundries items have been charged in line with Company guidelines and specific customer price agreements.
• Maintain Company Service Customer Spreadsheet
• Send Open Job Report to all engineers & managers as required.
• Create stage payment invoices for customers on service agreements as required.
• Proactively check and advise Regional Managers of "Service Agreements due to expire" and create renewal offers as per their instructions.
• Record & maintain Engineers leads in spreadsheet distribute and follow up with Sales team as required.
• Update accident records and reportage in Company Documents.
• Answering department incoming phone calls & emails as necessary.
• Answering incoming company telephone calls, during business periods.
• Keep up to date records, in various company systems and databases.
• Promote a professional company image in contacts with our customers.
• Working as part of the Service Team, liaise with other departments and job functions as required.
In a challenging environment where every day is different, the role will ideally suit an articulate, well organised and customer-focussed individual who will excel in developing and maintaining good relationships with customers, suppliers and internal engineers.
You will need excellent communication and prioritising skills to ensure consistent levels of customer satisfaction are sustained, with experience ideally gained within a similar role in an engineering or manufacturing environment proving distinctly advantageous.
General Attributes required;
1. Flexible and forward-thinking approach to match the business ethos, with energy and passion to devote to their position
2. Strong personal organisational skills
3. Be IT literate
4. Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
5. Be well presented
6. Have a flexible approach to work and willingness to travel when necessary
7. Good working attitude, detail-oriented, adaptability and willingness to learn
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to through link provided, alternatively make a direct enquiry on