Service Engineer - Reading | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of electro-mechanical machinery and now has an immediate requirement for an additional Service Engineer.
Based from home you will travel to customer sites across the UK and overseas installing, commissioning, and servicing their complex large equipment and machinery. Due to the nature of this job, you must be willing to work away from home. You must also be prepared to spend your initial 6 months of employment in Basingstoke where you will receive full product training.
This position is suited to a multi-skilled engineer who has a background across mechanical, electrical, and electronic disciplines.
Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- Formal qualification in electrical/electronic or a high degree of technical ability.
- Desirable if you have a basic knowledge of PLCs such as Siemens and Allan Bradley.
- Strong wide range of mechanical skills.
- Experienced in using electrical test equipment.
- Knowledge of .S and/or large power supplies.
- Must be happy to work away from home.
- Competitive salary and overtime.
- Car allowance.
- Workwear and equipment.
- International travel.
- Product training, enhance your skills.
- 25 days plus 8 stats holiday plus extra additional days for rest and recuperation.
- Your opportunity to join a very reputable company.