Principal Geotechnical Engineer/ - Winchester | Zoek UK | 21ac7c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Principal Geotechnical Engineer/ Engineering Geologist
Winchester, Hampshire, England
We are currently recruiting for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer/ Engineering Geologist, working for one of the leading international multi-disciplinary consultancies, who offer exciting opportunities for career growth and flexible working. They work on some of the most ground breaking projects that are both challenging and rewarding, offering the opportunity to deliver a better world.
They currently have opening in Hampshire and London for ambitious team players with the technical and commercial skills, knowledge and experience to take day to day responsibility for delivery of projects and tasks, ensuring technical quality and adherence to budget and programme.
The positions will suit those who can work with a high degree of independence, prepare fee proposals for external and internal clients and lead the input to projects from desk study/ feasibility through ground investigation and interpretation to final design.
- Possess strong problem solving and inter-personal skills, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise technical reports and documents.
- A wide range of experience, knowledge and skills in geotechnical engineering and/or engineering geology.
- A strong working knowledge of UK ground conditions and ground investigation practice.
- Clean driving licence.
- You will preferably have good knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England design and reporting processes.
- Candidates should be willing to travel within the UK.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...