Vehicle Account Administrator - Peterborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Vehicle Account Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
Who we are
We’re the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, selling vehicles, across 60 locations and with a turnover of £2billion. We believe our people are the best in the business, they are friendly, expert and professional.
BCA is so much more than selling cars, from the dock to defleet and beyond, BCA touches over vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain. From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
Why work for BCA
We are always interested in talented people to join our team. Because our employees are so important, we treat them properly. We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options.
As a company we are very charity focused with regular events taking place throughout the year to support various charitable organisations.
We offer plenty of benefits to our staff including:
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care scheme
- Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training/apprenticeship offering
- Deals on new cars
- Company pension scheme
Purpose of the role:
As an account administrator you will act as a centralised point of contact to provide administrative support to our customer.
- Account Management
- Ensuring that any SLA’s entered between Cinch and BCA are met or exceeded
- Administration and processing of data and information onto in-house and external systems
- Dealing with and responding to general queries as raised by Cinch and other auction houses
- Arranging the re-registration of sold vehicles
- Liaison with Cinch and or other auction centres
- Customer relationship management
- Preparation and transmission of data files
- Receipt and timely action of data feeds
- Document management
- Dealing with email queries and teams messages
- Electronically scanning documents (V5)
- Filing, Retrieving and dispatching documents.
- Preparing daily Post.
- Preparing adhoc taxation queries
- Excel Reporting
- Good team player
- Also able to work alone
- Wants to learn and develop
- Good organisational ability
- Build good working relationships
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent Administrator
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good knowledge of excel - essential
- General PC skills and awareness
- Preparing and distribution of reports experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Monday to Friday 9 -