Customer Service Advisor - Livingston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Representative x 6
We are really excited by the partnership between technology and customer service that enables us to have a positive impact on our customer's experience. Our customers are at the heart of all we do. We try to get to know them, their needs and aim to find the best solution for each of them. We can do all of this because we have the knowledge, the investment and the people to make it happen.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve customer queries.
- Understanding customer's needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers' expectations and educate yourself
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team to provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain its customer base
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure
We're looking for creative big thinkers with small egos to achieve our ambitious plans. Most importantly you will bring strong customer service experience and an ability to 'wow' the customer. Other key experience we're looking for includes:
* Experience in a contact centre or customer facing role
* Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
* Willing to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience
* Able to maintain composure when interacting with a diverse range of telephone callers who can become difficult or distressed
* Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology
* Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age