Customer Service Advisor - Taunton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Taunton, Somerset, England
18000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor for a well-known national company in the Taunton area. This is a busy office and consequently they are growing their team. You will be responsible for building relationships with new customers and day to day account management. This is a customer facing role that requires some form of customer service, sales or account management experience.
This is a busy role where you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests, via telephone, email and in person
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and provide quotations
- To ensure relationships with commercial partners are enhanced through your professionalism
- Secure new business through quotations and retain existing business at renewal
- Up selling products
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working within a customer facing role. You must be confident and professional in your approach and need to have a friendly, personable and welcoming manner. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a small team are vital. You must also pay good attention to detail and have strong computer skills.
Due to the large volume of applications we are unable to respond to each application individually, therefore if you don’t hear back from us within 3 working days then unfortunately on this occasion assume you have not been successful.