E&I Technician - Cramlington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cramlington, Northumberland, England
Contract (Full time)
Central Employment are recruiting for an E&I Technician, for a global pharmaceutical company in Cramlington. Maintaining and the repair of equipment within designated areas, such that production priorities are met and the equipment performs to its optimum capability.
* Manage work orders within the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
* Liaise with Maintenance Planner and internal customers in order to plan work.
* Liaise with external contractors, defining scope of works and planning/supervising site activities.
* Document maintenance activities to cGMP standards both in paper based records and the Computerised Maintenance Management System. Manage the storage of maintenance records.
* Liaise with internal customers at all times.
* Perform fault finding on equipment, including automated systems and networks. Diagnose faults, organise internal/external resources, source parts and rectify to meet production requirements.
* Write new SOPs and conduct 3 yearly reviews of current SOPs.
* Raise Change Control and Atypical Engineering Maintenance Observations etc. and manage to completion.
* Time served in an Electrical, Electronic or Instrumentation discipline + 5years experience in PLC and SCADA systems.
* HNC in an Electrical, Electronic or Instrumentation discipline or relevant experience.
* Compex Ex1-4 gas vapour, Ex5-6 dusts also an advantage
* Hands on projects support experience an advantage
* Involvement in machine safety upgrades, reliability studies, ATEX area certifications and remedial works. Any experience in those would also be beneficial