Credit Administration - The City of Brighton and Hove | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Credit Administration Officer
The City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove, England
£1 - £40000/annum plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
On behalf of our client, an International Bank based in London, we are looking for a Credit Administration Officer to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to assist in carrying out the credit administration functions related to the lending and credit facilities granted to the Bank’s customers.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the preparation of facility and security documents in order to ensure the Branch’s position is adequately protected and that documentation will be enforceable in a court of law if the need arises.
* Maintain the limit and collateral systems to ensure entries are updated upon completion of facility and security documentation.
* Execute data entry of Credit Administration transactions including, rate fixing of loans, processing of drawdowns, taking of fees, loan repayment monitoring.
* Carry out credit reference checking using in-house and third party credit reference agencies
* Assist in the preparation of month-end reports and other reports as directed by the CA Operations Manager and/or Branch Manager.
* Provide secretarial support to the London Branch Loan Committee.
* Dealing with loan drawdowns and loan documentation(bilateral and syndicated)
Skills and experience
* Familiar in handling all administrative aspects of loans, . rate fixing, loan rollover monitoring and able to liaise with borrower, solicitor, valuer as well as being able to work with all internal parties such as our credit dept.
* Experience of legal docs, facility docs, security docs.
* Knowledge of Real Estate Lending, Trade Finance, lending to HNW and corporate borrowers.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Good communication skills- both written and verbal.
* Preferred systems experience Eximbills and Equation