Property Manager - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
25000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
If you have experience within Property Management, keep reading!
Ourclient is seeking to appoint an experienced, ambitious individual who has experience as a Property Manager to join theirsmall, close-knit team in managing the whole lettings process, from check in through to planned and emergency maintenance! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent market leader with a start date ASAP!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary:£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Liaise with tenants and landlords as necessary
- Ceckin's/ outs as required
- Booking and confirming property repairs
- Regular updates to all parties throughout the process
- Planned maintenance - EPC's, Gas Safety Certificates, etc.
- Ensuring jobs are carried out to satisfaction, closing them on the system
- Approaching and approving various contractors
- Follow up's
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literacy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.