External Business - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
External Business Development Manager - Bathrooms
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently supporting a growing, family-run SME, based in Warrington who are actively seeking an experienced External Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands area. As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for both new business development and existing account management within the Midlands region. To be successful in this role it is imperative you have experience within Kitchens / bathrooms / bedrooms or a similar industry.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Identification of target prospects
* Work with the Internal Sales Team and Sales Director to efficiently manage the sales territory and ensure agreed sales targets are achieved.
* Identifying the key decision makers and stakeholders in each customer.
* Develop and increase both customer base and display product spread across the territory.
* Complete detailed visit reports
* Maintain the CRM system in a timely and accurate manner to log progress on customer visits, main contacts, display items, account terms and tasks
* Supplying information to resolve any account queries.
* Closely monitor and minimise any exposure to the company arising from bad debt.
* Obtain customer feedback on existing product and service
* Provide feedback to the NPD team on new product opportunities
* Represent the company externally by attending networking events, conferences and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
* Proven track record in a field based sales role
* Experience within Kitchens / bathrooms / bedrooms or a similar essential
* Credible door opening and relationship selling traits
* Develop technical understanding of sanitary-ware functional parts
* Effective communication and diplomacy skills
* Understanding of importance of key metrics and numbers
* Good degree of computer literacy
* Positive, “can do” and “gets it done” attitude
* A DIY savvy person is essential
Hours: 40 hour week (must be able to join the daily huddle via zoom at every morning)
* Salary circa £35,000 per annum DOE
* Commission structure with OTE of circa £50,000
* Company car/vehicle allowance
* 23 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
* Home/field working