Kitchen Assistant Day - Great Malvern | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kitchen Assistant Day
Great Malvern, Worcestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are excited to be opening a state-of-the-art luxury care home in Malvern. We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging individual who shares our vision and core values, to help build our new Care team and inspire them to deliver exceptional Care and Support to all at Windsor Court.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be experienced with food preparation and catering in accordance with Health and Safety and Food Standard regulations. Monitor and maintain kitchen cleaning schedules ensuring that all areas of the kitchen are immaculately clean; including the washing up of crockery and utensils when required.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
- Able to demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Acting as the link between the main kitchen and our residents
- Assisting the chefs to plate meals, prepare food trolleys and ensure all preparation areas are kept clean and tidy
- Genuine interest in working in a care home environment.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Training support and development opportunities
- weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
*Apprenticeship opportunities available
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a Covid-19 vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at email protected or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group