Credit Risk Analyst - Leeds ICD | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Credit Risk Analyst
Leeds ICD, Leeds, England
26000.0000 - 29000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This role has a Proposed start date of the 1st June 2021
Hours per week Full time
£26,000 - £29,000 Salary range
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good, but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you!
Established in 2006, PerfectHome is a on-line retailer that offers top quality household products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
We are currently looking for a Credit Risk and Analytics Analyst to work in our prestigious offices based Colton Mill, main purpose of this role is to focus on supporting the Credit Risk & Analytics team with the production of credit risk, marketing and operational MI, regulatory reporting and monitoring and strategy analytics surrounding the organization portfolio. You will support with timely and pertinent strategic and ad-hoc analysis that assists the company in its management of the Credit Risk capabilities. In addition to this you will help deliver bespoke, informative, end-to-end portfolio and marketing analytics and integrated insights translating findings into meaningful and actionable insight and strategy recommendations.
• To support delivering strategic analytics surrounding the organization portfolio.
• To undertake regular business intelligence reporting for the organisation, including weekly and monthly financial reporting to support risk mitigation, sales, customer and sale performance metrics and KPIs.
• To support delivering credit risk, marketing and operational MI, regulatory reporting and monitoring.
• To support managing all aspect of the credit risk cycle including acquisition, frauds, portfolio management, existing customers and further lending management including arrears and collections strategies.
• Support delivering and embedding credit risk solutions and models.
• Support deriving, implementing and monitoring new credit risk strategy, risk appetite and policies.
• To support the delivery of Portfolio Management proposals and insight; including the design, expected impact, implementation and monitoring of strategies to support risk appetite.
• Regularly review portfolio performances against expectations and provide recommendation to optimise risk appetite and credit risk solutions/scorecards.
• Review impact of marketing activities against expectations and help managing marketing cost and their effectiveness.
• To collate, clean and summarise customer data and customer performance data from appropriate sources, ensuring accurate information is supplied to the business and relevant stakeholders.
• Creating regular weekly and monthly monitoring pack to inform the Executive Committee and the Trading Committee around portfolio performances.
• To deliver regular insight into portfolio health, to help highlighting potential risks and threats, and proposing appropriate mitigating actions.
• To help with the review of the effectiveness of current processes throughout the company to identify, assess, mitigate, monitor and report risks. Improve process and monitoring when required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
-2 years of relevant business analytics (including marketing) and/or business intelligence and/or credit risk experience.
Bachelor’s or Master’s numerical degree in Maths, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Business or related field.
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to deliver recommendations.
Knowledge of SQL or SAS
Previous experience manipulating large and complex database, developing MI and delivering analysis.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement, increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policies (subject to qualifying conditions)
- Company sick pay (subject to scheme rules)
- Gym membership
- Perkbox Medical
- Medical Health Cashplan