Recruitment Consultant - Ipswich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
20000.0000 - 22000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want a job with uncapped earning potential?
Do you have the hunger, drive & determination to be the best?
Do you have exceptional work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond every day?
Do you have the ability to think outside the box?
Do you have excellent communication skills - both written & verbal?
Do you have the temperament and resilience required to be successful in a highly demanding but very rewarding role?
If you have answered YES to these questions then we want to hear from you!!!
Sanctuary Personnel are the leading Public Sector Recruitment organisation in the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a number of exceptionally talented individuals to help us realise our ambitious growth plans.
We are an award-winning company and the best at what we do so we are seeking individuals who share our winning mentality.
Typically, you can expect to earn around £40k in the first year, if you are a top performing consultant and exceed your targets your earning potential increases significantly. Our top performing consultants currently earn around £60 - £70k
Our commission is completely uncapped and is only limited by you and what you put in. Truly talented and hard working individuals should expect to achieve those figures....if this is you then simply apply.
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning company and the best at what we do so we are seeking individuals who share our winning mentality.
Your role would include:
- Liaising with businesses (most frequently local authorities) building relationships with new client contacts to widen the client base
- Resourcing candidates to build relationships and develop loyalty
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Adherence to the candidate administration process
- Placing candidates into permanent positions we source
- Negotiating with candidates and clients alike
- Proven commitment (in a job, hobby, sport or similar)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Literate in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- A winning mentality
In return we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Attractive commission structure, which should offer expected OTE of circa £40k in year one, £45k + in year two, £55k + in year 3 and so on. Top performers can exceed this.
- Discounts at big retails stores, restaurants and cinemas
- Regular competitions & treats
- Nights out for Team of the month
- Employee well-being support
- Life assurance
- Fabulous Christmas Party - all expenses paid
- A modern open plan office in the town centre
Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful.