Management Accountant - Chester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Temporary (Full time)
Accountable Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established organisation based in Chester for a Management Accountant on a Temp-Perm basis.
The duties of the role include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, inc. preparation and review of balance sheet recs
- Production of weekly and monthly profitability reports
- Responsible for oversight of sales and purchase ledger functions, including payment approvals, through shared resource (Group roles located within Chester)
- HMRC management, including VAT and PAYE etc
- Detailed short and long-term forecasting of product profitability and related key metrics
- Client performance reporting on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis with supporting variance analysis and business recommendations
- Business partnering with senior management and the operations team to providing accurate, relevant and timely information to aid decision making
- Budgeting annually and reforecasting as required
- Through provision and analysis of insightful data, drive and influence key decisions to add value to the business.
- Process improvement within finance and across the wider business where there are opportunities identified.
For more information please contact Megan Hughes on //