Workshop Foreman - Chelmsford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
32000.0000 - 36000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Workshop Foreman - Heavy Plant
£32,000 - £36,000 Basic Salary + Overtime + Vehicle + Excellent Company Culture + Company Benefits
Essex / Suffolk
My client is a leading manufacture and dealer within heavy plant and construction machinery who are currently recruiting for a Foreman.
The Foreman will be responsible for the running of the workshop, managing a team of workshop engineers, making sure the work is being done to a high standard and representing the company's values.
The successful candidate would either come from a foreman background or have five year's experience in a Engineering position looking to take that step up into a senior role.
The Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage the productivity and efficiency of the workshop.
* Oversee a close knit team of engineers
* Ensure work by the engineers is done to the highest standard.
* Help with any training and development needs.
* Book in jobs, delegate work to engineers
* Assist with hands on duties and technical issues
* Handle and complaints in a professional manner
* Make sure all paperwork has been completed.
* Represent the company brand professionally at all times.
Skills and Experience
* Strong background in the heavy plant industry
* 5+ years experience as an engineer
* Strong knowledge of Heavy Plant or Construction Machinery
* Well organised
* Good interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
* £32,000 - £36,000 basic salary
* Overtime available on top at enchanced rates
* Private Medical Scheme
* Opportunities to progress
* Good company culture
* Well respected, prestigious company
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant George Mallett directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at .uk