Senior Quantity Surveyor - Greenwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways
Greenwich, Greater London, England
£65000 - £72000/annum + car allowance & other benefits
Unspecified (Full time)
* Our client is one of the UK's leading highways and Civil Engineering contractors.
* They deliver vital services within the transportation and Built Environment and specialize within a number of sectors including highways and civil engineering.
* The company offer expertise within civil engineering, surfacing, street lighting, winter maintenance and utilities infrastructure
* The company are seeking an experienced Senior Surveyor ideally with Highways/Civils experience.
* They have a number of capital projects valued up to £4m that the successful candidate would be managing.
* The role will be split between WFH 3-days a week and 2-days on site
About the individual
* We are looking for a strong and confident Quantity Surveyor who is able to manage the client’s requirements as well as managing the contract.
* Communication is key as the Senior QS will need to deal with key stakeholders within the business including the Contracts Manager and Project Managers whilst reporting directly to the Commercial Manager
* Experience and an understanding of self-delivery would be advantageous but not essential
See below for Key Duties:
* Producing take-offs
* Putting together monthly applications
* Cost reporting
* Managing the client’s requirements including any change
* Putting together CVR's which will be vital and these will be reported to Senior management once a month
If you are interested then please contact Amrit or apply by sending an updated CV