Email Marketing Executive - Fleet | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Email Marketing Executive
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Email Marketing Executive
Job Purpose Summary:
CV-Library is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 16 million UK workers. This is why we are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Our . brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and we have ambitious plans for further global expansion.
We are currently looking for an experienced & outstanding E-Mail Marketing Executive to join our thriving Digital Marketing team. Taking the reins on both CV-Library and Resume-Library's e-mail campaigns, we are on the hunt for someone who can elevate our strategies to the next level.
About the role
Email marketing is one of CV-Library’s leading acquisition channels. A pivotal part of the business, it is the Email Marketing Executive’s mission to continuously drive growth through the delivery of best-in-class email campaigns. From automated journeys to re-active campaigns that reflect market trends, this role means no two days will be the same. Perhaps you are a Digital Marketeer who is passionate about content and campaign management. Or perhaps you are an email marketing guru who just loves to enhance and optimise e-mail campaigns. Either way, you will be creative with the ability to produce compelling email content, results driven and love to use data insights to drive campaign performance. If you are a team player who loves to work with a wide set of stakeholders, this could be the perfect role for you in the next step of your career.
· Ownership of CV-Library and Resume-Library’s marketing automation platform.
· Manage & oversee the implementation of all email campaigns for the business.
· Lead the creation of email assets, templates and campaign microsites.
· Ensure all email marketing delivered aligns with wider campaign plans across the business.
· Forecast e-mail campaign success and the expected ROI for the business.
· Manage and implement all email marketing reporting, dissecting analysis to enhance business making decisions on client acquisition, re-engagement and retention.
· Oversee the maintenance of data handling within the marketing automation platform.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience of implementing campaigns via email. You will also have an established marketing background and first-hand experience of marketing automation platforms.
· Extensive experience with a marketing automation or CRM platform.
· Experience in driving customer acquisition/retention/loyalty.
· Confident content creator, particular across email campaigns.
· Strong knowledge of GDPR requirements.
· Familiarity with HTML coding and Google Analytics.
· Experience of handling extraction, verification, and uploads of large volumes of data
· A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and written skills.
· Excellent attention to detail with strong copy proofing skills.
The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and senior management