Project Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, an established and highly reputable engineering company is actively recruiting an experienced Project Manager to complement their team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review project drawings
- Management of direct or sub-contract labour
- Carry out risk assessment method statements (RAMS)
- Source labour and cost planning
- Admin processes, managing internal systems and quality checks
- Attend client meetings onsite
- Adhere to timescales and meeting of deadlines ensuring projects are on track
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years within a comparable role, specifically within the lift industry and preferably with experience in surveying of new and existing lift shafts. You will demonstrate the ability to maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders and deliver efficient rollout of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected firm during due to a period of significant growth.