Purchase Ledger Assistant - Bury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Permanent (Full time)
Our client in Bury, Manchester is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator for 3-9 months work dependant on performance and work volumes
The work will involve:
* Registering and processing of all overhead invoices and registering of all Purchase Ledger Invoices by use of the NAV system and matching appropriate Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes.
* Investigate any queries relating to matching Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes. Investigate any issues with Invoice queries.
* Ensure all accounts are maintained and all debts are paid in a timely manner, including ad hoc supplier statement reconciliations.
* Process payment runs on the Sterling Account Euro Account & all ad hoc payments.
* Deal with all Credit Notes and ensure that they are posted and allocated to the correct account on the Purchase Ledger.
* Maintain the price difference table, process supplier price and quantity claims & calculate provisions.
Working times and pay:
* £ p/h
* Monday to Friday
* 08:30-17:00 with a 30 min unpaid break
* 40 hours per week
* Candidates Need to have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
* Previous working experience with NAV system preferred
* Experience of using Excel
* Attention to Detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or for more information please call Jordan on (phone number removed)!