Pension Administrator - Salisbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
£18000 - £23000/annum
Contract (Full time)
We are currently seeking a Pensions Administrator to join our Financial Services client based in Salisbury. This is a 6 month fixed term contact and we are seeking those looking for full-time work. We are currently looking for candidates with pensions, financial services, administration or customer service experience.
Our Client are a leading provider of Pension Administration services in the UK with around 650 employees across 5 locations; London, Salisbury, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Essex. They pride themselves on their wealth of experience and secure approach to Investments and Wealth Planning
The successful Pension Administrator will:
Work as part of a team responsible for administering products and services in line with product Terms and conditions, and in accordance with company policies and procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements.
Each team completes processes for specialist area of administration depending on the operational area the role resides in.
The ideal Pension Administrator will have:
* 6 to 12 months experience in a Financial Services environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good numerical skills with an eye for detail
* A flexible attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
* A good team player but able to work independently using own initiative
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
* Computer literate with good Microsoft Office knowledge