Cleaning Operative - City of Edinburgh - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Edinburgh - This Area Only
£10 - £11/hour
Contract (Full time)
Cleaners Required x 8 (Days & Nights) - Edinburgh - Up to £ per hour (Temp)
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Edinburgh. CBW are currently recruiting for 8 x Cleaning Operatives to be based on a Construction clean in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within an construction/Industrial/commercial environment.
Hours of work
* 8 x Cleaner - 09:00am – 18:00pm - Monday to Friday (1 hour break) (8 Hours paid) - £10 Per Hour
* 8 x Cleaner - 20:00pm to 06:00am (10 Hours paid) - Nights - £11 Per Hour
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you are able to commit to working a 40 hours per week contract and the working hours above.
These positions are working until the 23rd of June and may lead to other back of the work.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision, work as part of a team on site to complete basic cleaning tasks such as;
* To carry out a variety of cleaning tasks
* Emptying bins
* Have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial environment
* To work to a timescale as agreed with you and your Supervisor/Manager
* Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
* To act in a professional manner at all times
* Be honest, reliable and hard working
* Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
* Work boots / Steel Toe Caps required
* Be eligible to work in the UK
This position is starting Thursday 10th June and you must be able to commit to starting then for an ongoing temporary position