User Support - Tower of London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
User Support, CRM
Tower of London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
User Support, CRM
City of London
Up to £30K plus Benefits
1 year fixed term contract
CRM, SQL, Graduate
User Support analyst is required by a city-based financial services organisation. This role would ideally suit a recent graduate with an interest in technology or someone with equivalent industry experience in a user-focused position. Full training will be given but previous experience working with CRM systems would be beneficial.
* Provide comprehensive user support to global users, Assistants and conduct training sessions as necessary.
* Maintain and update user guidelines (starter kits, cheat sheets) in real time and issue system release notes where necessary
* Manage the CRM Support mailbox, responding to queries and referring issues as necessary including technical problems being reported. Coordinate resolution and revert to users within agreed SLAs
* Document user feedback resulting from user support with a view of incorporating necessary items for the development/enhancement schedule
* Monitor user habits and how data is being recorded and provide insights to the CRM Development Team
* Participate of efforts made to increase system adoption
Skills and qualifications:
* Graduate, with exposure to business applications and databases preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and end-user support/training, issue diagnosis and troubleshooting a plus
* MS Office skills such as Excel; SQL would be a bonus
* Confident, self-motivator with a proactive and problem-solving approach
* Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
* Excellent command of spoken and written English
* Interest in Business Analysis desirable
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT