Temporary Receptionist with an Enhanced DBS - Hexham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Temporary Receptionist with an Enhanced DBS
Hexham, Northumberland, England
9.0000 - 9.5000
Temporary (Full time)
The role - Temporary Receptionist with an Enhanced DBS
Our client based in Hexham requires a Temporary Receptionist with an in date Enhanced DBS to start Monday 7th June for one week.
Hours of Work: Monday 7th June - Friday 11th June 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: £-£ paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
Due to location you must have access to your own transport for this role.
Start date: Monday 7th June
- Main reception duties
- Meeting and greeting any visitors
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Taking and passing on accurate messages
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Any other general adhoc duties
- Ability to organise workload
- Strong communication skills
- Reception experience
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.