Head of Talent Acquisition - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Talent Acquisition
East London, Greater London, England
35000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Head of Talent Acquisition
Proventa International is a Management Consultancy within the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors. Working with leading emerging-to-large Pharma, Biotech and Academic Institutions worldwide, we provide our clients with an end to end, integrated business development and marketing solutions to ensure they save time and money in gaining new business opportunities. Based in Canary Wharf, London, we are in a period of strong growth led by the success of our one-day strategy meeting series. To react to the increase in demand for our services we are looking for an experienced Sponsorship Sales Executive to join our company through the next phase of our development.
Proventa’s mission: To be a successful platform for creating life-saving therapies and to facilitate the creation of a completely patient-centric pharmaceutical industry by building good relationships through the delivery of exceptional customer service and sound judgement.
Philosophy and culture: We treat others as we like to be treated. We believe the culture is the soul of the company - how we treat people defines who we are. Everyone in the company is part of the culture and contributes to its evolution.
Proventa’s vision: By encouraging key leaders and their companies to put the patient at the very heartbeat of every innovation. Sharing valuable insights and strategies to assist in the discovery, development and commercialisation of life-saving therapies.
- You will manage the internal and external recruitment process from the advertising stage to the offer stage and beyond. That includes analysis of the current recruitment strategy, cost comparison and how to best utilise internal resources, sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance.
- Heading the Talent Acquisition business unit of Proventa and being the main point of call for all communications, client care and revenue generation.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships to expand our service offerings.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Training and development for the lead generators/junior consultants
- CRM & pipeline management across the entire division to ensure all clients are managed.
- Dedicated account management and client nurturing.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ recruitment and business development experience preferably within the life sciences sector.
- Able to have a record of reaching and exceeding targets.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Confident talking to C-Level decision-makers.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Competitive nature and willingness to learn.
- Computer literate using professional software and social media platforms to engage new clients.
- A team player committed to supporting the company goals in addition to working on their own initiative.
- 9am-6 pm (standard hours)
- Basic salary combined with the commission £50K - £60K OTE
- International travel incentives and yearly bonuses based on targets being achieved
- Competitive bonus structure
- Competitive annual leave policy
- Additional paid leave for volunteering and personal days
- Monthly fun office events, competitions and incentives
- Charity volunteering days & matching scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please be sure to add the role link on our career site to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.