Sales Data Analyst & Admin - Warrington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Data Analyst & Admin
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a candidate who has extensive, proven experience using Microsoft Excel to analyse sales data and create sales reports and forecasts.
You must be able to create and correct Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs and Macros in Excel and have 3 or more years-experience in a similar role.
This is a full time role based in Warrington, Cheshire. It is a temporary post and is planned to be for a minimum of 6 months.
The successful candidate will provide a support service to the busy and dynamic business support team of a global business and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Skills and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
· Competent in the use of a range of Microsoft Office applications and information systems
· Ability to analyse and evaluate information forming conclusions.
· Very high level of experience with Excel with an eye for numerical detail
· Good knowledge of Sage 1000 is desirable but not essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to build relationships with internal team members and maintain a high standard of professionalism in communications across all levels.
The key tasks of the role:
· Delivery of the day to day Sales Team administration tasks to a high standard and using own initiative
· Input pricing into Sage & run reports.
· Check and review the information in daily logs for UK and Europe and produce weekly reports to marketing leads
· Prepare internal and external forecast & Sales reports using data sent by email in Excel format
· Ensure contract deliverables and requirements are fully understood by all stakeholders
· Work with different departments to identify and resolve issues
· Complete product set-up forms
· Support pricing inquiries from customer services and supply chain teams
· Be the point of contact for liaising with our customer service team and provide them with necessary support
If you believe that you have the appropriate skills, characteristics and experience please submit your CV as soon as possible for our consideration.
Job Type: Temporary
Contract length: 6 months