Engineering Shift Team Leader - Greenock | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Engineering Shift Team Leader
Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland
£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Engineering Shift Team Leader to join our local client in South Ayrshire on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, progressive business that has a wide variety of challenges and technologies.
As Engineering Shift Team Leader, you will oversee 24/7 operations in the main production facility inclusive of packaging, warehouse , yard operations & a new production facility. Our client takes pride in manufacturing to the highest standards in the industry and you will be responsible for safeguarding there reputation, products and customers.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or inefficiency and drive maximum benefit and value for the business
* Manage shift production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
* Drive and monitor the performance of the shift team tasks based on their competencies and the needs of the business to meet production goals
* Responsible for production output, product quality and supporting dispatch operations for a given shift
* Carry out all works with respect to lean phase continuous improvement & root cause analysis on site
* Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations to ensure EHS compliance & expectations to ensure quality system requirements are met
* Collate all shift production, quality and downtime data and report in a highly professional handover manner
* Carry out multiskilled (mechanical & electrical) 1st response maintenance to assets and if required co-ordinate support to achieve higher level maintenance support
Below are the keys skills for this role:
* Full Time Served Apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical engineering discipline or equivalent
* Mechanical skills and Electrical fault finding and panel works
* Computer literacy
* Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
* IOSH working safety trained / CSCS or equivalent
* Working within lean manufacturing environment, with proven experience of continuous improvement
* Self-motivated and driven for success
* Strong renewable energy ethos
If you would like to discus further, please send your CV in today.
* Demonstrate resiliency in completing an assignment with significant time and resource constraint
* Demonstrate poise and leadership in resolving an emergency situations and good man management skills
* Demonstrate confidence and decisiveness in a high pressure and highly visible role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website