Accompanied Viewer - Whitstable | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Whitstable, Kent, England
10.0000 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a highly regarded, leading Estate Agency across Kent,located in Whitstable, is currently looking to recruit a part time Accompanied Viewer for weekend and weekday work, approximately 12-16 hrs per week.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced professional looking to take a step back from a full time role.
The role offers an hourly rate of £10-12/hr dependent on experience.
Accompanied Viewer - Duties & Responsibilities
- Required to follow a pre-planned viewing schedule with set viewing times specified.
- Responsible for property keys and ensure they are collected and returned to the office as appropriate.
- Arrive to the property promptly to open up/ meet the vendor / prospective purchaser.
- Guide viewers round the property if necessary.
- Ensure viewers do not remove anything from the property.
- Ensure the property is fully secure before leaving.
- Report any issues/concerns (such as safety issues, problems with the property) back to the office.
- You will practice high levels of discretion and confidentiality with regards to any information.
Accompanied Viewer - Person Specification
- Driving license and access to a car.
- Previous experience within a customer focused environment
- Ability to report accurately to management.
- Confident in speaking to and instructing members of the public.
- Keen eye for detail and a conscientious approach to your work.
- Highly personable and professional.
- Maintain a smart, well presented appearance at all times.
- Highly articulate.
- You will have truly exceptional customer service.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to succeed.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn