Food and Beverage Assistant - Abingdon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
8.0000 - 9.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Food & Beverage Assistant to join a recently renovated luxury destination venue for their site in Wallingford. You will be part of a well-respected, fresh food restaurant and bar serving high-quality dishes in a relaxed but quirky environment, with excellent opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours. Including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Food and Beverage Assistant role:
- You will provide a first class guest experience while supporting the increase of the food and beverage provision
- You will become part of a team taking food and drink orders and serving
- Exercise and adhere to company policies and procedures
- You will be required to keep standards high in the venue and uphold the company values
- Carry out accurate cash handling, using EPOS system
Food and Beverage Supervisor requirements;
- Ideally from a people and customer focused business - restaurant group/brand
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- Well-presented, articulate and have a real passion for delivering the highest level of service to company standards.
- Have a positive attitude and eager to learn new skills
In return for your hard work the salary is a very competitive hourly rate of £ per hour plus great benefits including:
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- 'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- 100% work attendance bonus
- Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the companies training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then please click apply for the Food and Beverage Assistant role!