FP&A Manager - Uxbridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for a highly skilled FP&A Manager to join our client and help provide a comprehensive financial management information service to senior management, looking after all financial aspects for costs.
You would be joining a specialist mortgage lender who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
If you're a qualified Accountant with significant cost management and financial modelling experience, ideally within financial services, then you could be perfect and we'd love to see your CV.
You would play a key role as part of the FP&A function, managing costs and capex reporting, providing insights into variances to forecasts whilst ensuring robust controls are in place.
Work will include…
- Oversight of headcount and non-headcount cost modelling / forecasting / reporting
- Analysis of financial and operational results to better understand performance
- Manage month end process for cost reporting, support the building and maintenance of management reports
- Present results to senior management highlighting cost performance, detailing drivers of variances and analysis
The role could be based in either Cardiff or Uxbridge.
The ideal candidate for the FP&A role will be a qualified accountant with significant exposure to cost management, financial modelling and forecasting, with experience working within a risks and controls based environment. A background working for a bank, building society or lending company would be ideal.
Key skills will include…
- A strong technical background with an understanding of complex financial accounting
- Able to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Analytical thinker with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
- Attractive salary depending on experience, details to be discussed at interview.
- Benefits: You'll receive private medical insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role.
Think that this FP&A Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.