Customer Contact Advisors Edinburgh - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 226912
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Contact Advisors Edinburgh
Temporary (Full time)
Customer Service Advisors
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK to recruit for Customer Service Representative's with different start dates over the next few months, if you are a customer focused individual, who has a passion for helping others, we'd love to speak with you. This is a temporary role for initially 12 months with the potential to go permanent for the right candidates.
Pay Rate : £ per hour
Hours per Week : 35
Working Hours : Monday to Friday - Rotational shifts between 08:00am - 18:00pm - NO WEEKENDS
Duration : 12 month ongoing temporary to permanent opportunity
Start dates : Various until December
Location : Edinburgh City Centre - Have to be flexible with both WFH AND working in the office.
Training period : Minimum 6 week training - PAID
Pay Frequency : Monthly
- Taking high volume inbound calls. Dealing with a wide range of queries involving pensions, retirements and corporate accounts.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service over the phone dealing with customers at first point of contact.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Administration work - Sending emails, Processing work, Data entry.
- Excellent Communication skills - Written and Oral - Ability to build rapport with individuals at all levels
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Take ownership of customer requests
- Computer literate - Confident in navigating yourself around different systems
- Team work - Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training - 6 weeks training
- Overtime available
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
You must be able to PASS a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE check if successful
If you are a customer focused individual looking to further your career, please apply with your most up to date CV alternatively send this directly to (url removed)