Site Administrator - Gatwick | Zoek UK | 2277e5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Administrator - Immediate Start
Gatwick, Surrey, England
11.0000 - 12.0000
Contract (Full time)
JOB ROLE: Site Administrator
TERM: Ongoing Temp to April 2022
HOURS: Mon-Fri, -
SALARY: £11 - 12 an hour .E
A new role is available for a site-based Administrator for one of our prestigious clients within the Construction industry. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes for the new site.
Your duties include:
- Assisting the Site Managers with admin task such as the update of site diaries and submitting worked hours for site workers/agency staff
- Reception duties, checking contractors in to the site
- Safe storage of site drawings for the project
- Management and daily updates of multiple spreadsheets tracking deliveries received to site, levels of materials and plant
- Placing orders for PPE and office supplies and loading delivery notes for goods received to site onto an internal system
What we are looking for:
- Strong administration background, site administration a bonus but not essential
- Being well organised with a strong ability to multitask
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.