IT Support Technician - Stafford | Zoek UK | 229e3e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Support Technician
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
An award-winning IT Services company in Stoke on Trent is seeking an IT Support Technician to join its technical team on a full-time basis, to provide high quality remote and on-site technical assistance to its customers. You will receive a competitive salary between £23,000 and £25,000, depending on experience plus 31 days holiday including bank holidays a workplace pension and access to the free on-site parking.
You will be required to work 40 hours/week; – , Monday to Friday (must be flexible, occasional overtime), with 1 hour for lunch.
The company specialises in delivering quality information technology infrastructure and associated technology solutions to organisations both locally and nationally. Their customer base ranges from sole traders through to larger SME companies, within various industries. They pride themselves on being reliable and responding to customer queries promptly and efficiently.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customers remotely and on-site.
- Setting up, configuring, and installing a variety of hardware and software.
- Ensuring security upgrades and antivirus installations are applied and kept up to date.
- Fault finding, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and software issues.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative and on-site support to Senior Engineers.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician who has the following skills and experiences:
- A practical, problem-solving nature.
- A high level of IT literacy and a well-rounded knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of networking, Microsoft/Linux environments, VPN’s, Servers, Firewalls, and connectivity solutions is essential.
- Microsoft certified professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage but are not essential.
- Full and valid UK driving licence as travel will be required due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to apply for the IT Support Technician position, click apply and send us your CV.