Insurance Advisor - Gloucester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£27000.00 to £60000.00 PerAnnum + On Site Parking + Commission + Training course provided
Permanent (Full time)
ProtectionInsurance Advisor – Quedgeley
For the first 3months of employment, the company will guarantee a Take Home Pay of £27, inline with the minimum required target.
You will be givena Generous Basic Salary and a Realistic OTE of circa £40,.
This is UNCAPPEDwith our top advisors earning over £60,000 year. The revised Bonus structure ismarket leading and can be discussed/explained in depth.
The company have just been awarded the prestigious titleof “Income Protection Specialists of the Year”. We are already on track to becoming the UK'snumber one choice for Protection Insurance Advice.
Due to expansion and business growth we are looking for anadditional Insurance Advisor. We take pride in offering an unrivalledservice to our clients. We are an award-winning company and one of the UK'sfastest growing Insurance Brokers, specialising in Protection Insurance.
The company has plans to grow a team of elite advisors,enabling us to significantly enhance basic salary and go further still on ourcommission payments for the right candidates.
This is a tremendous opportunity for any serious advisorlooking to earn good money, further their career and be part of somethingspecial.
We are a fantastic company to work for, with a very lowstaff turnover compared to other companies in our industry. We reward hard workrather than using fear to make you work harder.
Benefits of aProtection Insurance Advisor
· Generous Basic Salary
· Realistic OTE of £40K (earnings are uncapped andvery realistic. A number of advisors earn well in excess of this amount).
· Company Pension scheme
· 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Dress down Fridays.
Requirements ofProtection Insurance Advisor
· Experience of working in a targeted environment
· 12 months Insurance sales experience, ideallyProtection, Life or CIC. (Essential)
Responsibilitiesof Protection Insurance Advisor
· Follow up pre-generated and qualified leads.
· Provide advice to customers on Life, Health andIncome Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to hitsales targets.
· To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximiseopportunities for future business growth
· Identify and respond to all up-sell andcross-sell opportunities.
· Offering working hours of – Mon-Thursand - on a Friday. (No Flexibility on working hours sorry)
· Plus, no weekends or evenings, and closed onBank Holidays!!
· Full Close down over the Christmas period.