CNC Operator - Bilborough | Zoek UK | 236044
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bilborough, Nottingham, England
Permanent (Full time)
CNC Operator, Nottingham, NG8
Friendly, growing company. Setting and operating production machines, this includes a CNC Router.
Any wider hands on experience, such as using an edge bander or saw, would be useful as the role isn’t 100% CNC activity.
Hourly Rate Guide: £ per hour
The CNC Operator requirements:
* Have experience working with CNC Routers. Specific experience with an IMA BIMA CNC machine would be an advantage but not essential.
* Capable of reading engineering drawings and operating wider machinery.
* Flexibility to suit the business needs when quiet in certain areas – help in other areas of production. Training will be required where needed.
The CNC Operators jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Long-term opportunity to grow and develop with the company
* Hourly rate of c£ per hour.
* Specific machine training will be provided where needed.
* Day shift hours.
The job will involve:
* Setting and Operating CNC Routers.
* Maintaining equipment and reading engineering drawings.
* Using various machinery throughout the manufacturing process.
To apply, please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment