Warehouse Operative / - Merseyside - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 236166
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver
Merseyside - This Area Only
£9.79 - £10.77/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver – Knowsley – Immediate start - Night shifts Monday to Friday
A Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver is required for a distribution site based in Knowsley, Merseyside. This is a good chance to work for a leading employer on a Monday to Friday night shift (5pm - 1:30am) shift pattern in their new distribution centre.
The Job role:
As Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver, you will have the following responsibilities:
* To ensure all incoming and outgoing vehicles are loaded and unloaded in a safe and secure manner.
* Perform quality checks on goods in and complete relevant documentation.
* Put away good received.
* Pick orders for dispatch in a timely manner.
* Operate Mechanical Handling Equipment safely in accordance with training that has been provided. Any MHE faults must be reported.
* Load and unload shipping containers when required.
* Ensure all operations and documentation are compliant with the GMP/GDP national standards.
* Ensure health and safety standards are maintained and proactively promote all round responsibility for health and safety.
* Ensure the Warehouse is always inspection ready.
* Participate in stock checks
* Participate in site audits
To be suitable for the role of Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver you will ideally have the following:
* Valid FLT card
* Ideally Flexi/Bendi trucks
* Warehousing experience in a large distribution centre
* Experience in a pharmaceutical or food warehouse would be beneficial.
* Hourly pay £ (£ for hours after 10pm)
* Company pension
* Shifts are Monday to Friday 5pm-1:30am
Other job titles may include Forklift driver, warehouse operator, warehouse assistant, forklift operator.
Quay Recruitment are a partner to many UK companies in the life sciences and manufacturing sectors. All calls and applications will be treated as confidential. If this position is not suitable, we will endeavour to advice on other potential opportunities