Community Nurse - Little London | Zoek UK | 2391e1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Little London, East Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Community Nurse NMC Registered – London / Brighton / East Sussex
Salary: Competitive salary including Company Car & Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
Our client is a major player in the health food market. For a century, they've been faithful to their original purpose, selling healthy, delicious products tailored to the nutritional needs and eating habits of their consumers. Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition, and Medical are helping people take care of their health, they never forget that it's also about helping them live better lives and share their enjoyment with others.
They are looking for an NMC registered Nurses to join their team Nurse's in various locations (London, Brighton, and East Sussex) This is a community-based role working with both Adults and Children. As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- You will provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and troubleshooting advise to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes.
- You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP's.
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
Competitive salary including Company Car & Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
Hours hours per week, Monday to Friday but they may also consider part-time
- Bonus scheme
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure their patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance & Health cash plan
- Company Car
- Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- A fully supported blended learning induction programme, including RCN accredited Enteral Specialist Care learning modules
- A rich CPD programme spanning both clinical and non-clinical competencies to support continuous professional development and contribute towards NMC re-validation
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Community Nurse that's NMC Registered and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...