Sports Graduates Required for - Llandrindod Wells | Zoek UK | 23bf04
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sports Graduates Required for Teaching, Llandrindod Wells
Llandrindod Wells, Sir Powys, Wales
£70 - £95 per day
We have a range of positions already available, or becoming available shortly, in schools and academies in this area that are suitable for sports graduates who are interested in teaching and/ or supporting teaching either as:
an 'unqualified teacher' graduate cover supervisor;
These positions are not suitable for all graduates. They are only suitable for:
(1) Graduates who have some relevant prior experience teaching or working in a classroom setting or tutoring, mentoring or coaching others, especially sports;
(2) Graduates who have no or limited relevant prior experience but who consider they have the skills and strength of character to be able to hit the ground running;
(3) UK qualified teachers who have been out of teaching for some time and who would like to ease themselves back in before resuming qualified teaching permanently.
Schools, academies and other educational establishments are particularly interested in recruiting and/ or employing graduates who are able to teach and/ or support the teaching of those specialisms for which they find it hardest to find teaching and other staff. These specialisms include:
- Business/ business studies/ economics
- Classics/ Latin
- Computing/ ICT
- Design & technology/ Electronics/ Food technology/ Graphic products/ Resistant materials/ Systems and controls/ Textiles technology/ Product design
- English Language/ Literature
- Maths/ mathematics/ numeracy
- Modern languages/ French/ Spanish
- Religious education
- Science/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Biology
- PE / Sports / Coaching
The specific roles or positions being advertised through this job advert are for graduates who are able to hit the ground running and to start immediately at the unqualified teacher role. There may be other roles and positions starting at the teaching assistant level for graduates who have less experience and who will take longer. In all cases, however, the expectation is that graduates will progress and taken on greater responsibilities over the period for working for Prospero Teaching.
Please only respond to this job advert if you:
are already a graduate or are an undergraduate in the final year of your degree course;
have the right to remain and to work permanently in the UK;
are numerate, literate and able to communicate effectively using the English language
are genuinely interested in working and teaching with a view to becoming a teacher and/ or starting or resuming a teaching career;
already have or are willing to gain the necessary academic knowledge and understanding to teach a specialism effectively (secondary only).
These positions advertised through this job advert are not suitable for all graduates and will only suit those more experienced or confident graduates who are able to hit the ground running.
* Location - Llandrindod Wells
* Position - Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - General Cover / 1:1 Support / General Classroom Assistant
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full and part time contacts available
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70/day
* Hours - 8:45 am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Educated to degree level
*Experience tutoring, coaching or similar
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter or calling the office on######### or email ######
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...