Receptionist - Chertsey | Zoek UK | 23dca0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
X2 Receptionist - FM Service Provider – Chertsey & Weybridge area - £ per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for a FM service provider situated Chertsey & Weybridge. I am currently recruiting for X2 experienced Front of House/Receptionist where your duties will include all aspects of answering calls, emails and working within an established FM team.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 18:00pm or 08:00am – 17:00pm
Temporary to permanent positions – Starting immediately
Monday – Friday
Key duties & Responsibilities
* To provide seamless visitor management on behalf of the client.
* To ensure that all client and visitor request and enquiries are fulfilled and exceed expectations.
* To ensure that all client site procedures and standards are met, providing a five star meet and greet service at all times and proactively welcoming all visitors.
* To work as part of the Front of House team maintaining five-star standards across multiple reception points, communicating at all times with colleagues.
* To assist in the training of where necessary other Client Services and Network Team Members.
* To use the client site operating systems in accordance with guidelines.
* Meeting Room Management, making necessary changes and arrangements as required.
* Pre-registration of visitors and provision of badges.
* To maintain excellent relationships with the contract hospitality providers.
* To escort visitors where necessary to the meeting room areas.
* To offer visitors refreshments where appropriate.
* To work closely with all other service providers, contractors and the facilities team
* Telephone Skills
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Verbal Communication
* Customer Focus
* Experience working for a Facilities management company
* Experience working within a cooperate environment
* Need to be confident, out going individual