Delivery Assosciate - Packages
Helston, Cornwall, England
Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Rate of pay: up to £ per day
We're seeking reliable, hard-working and motivated people who can succeed in a fast-paced environment. Apply now to become a self-employed Delivery Driver with Driver Express delivering packages and great customer experiences, for companies such as Amazon and other well-known brands.
Some opportunities will provide a fully-equipped van and some will require you to have access to a Short wheelbase van with the appropriate Insurance: Goods in Transit, Public Liability and Goods for Hire or Reward.
Successful drivers always put safety first and care deeply about the customer!
- This is a self-employed Delivery Driver role offering regular work.
- Delivery drivers spend their days out on the road - so a passion for driving would be great.
- Deliver a set number of parcels (all different shapes and sizes) to customers.
- You will be a highly motivated individual, able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and be willing to adapt to any situation that arises.
What we are offering:
- Up to £ per day
- Easy and fast application process, no CV and / or delivery experience required
- Safe working conditions
- Motivated and diverse team members
- 24/7 driver support hotline which helps you when out on the road
- Packages are pre-sorted for your van loading
- Daily interactions with your community
- New and stylish delivery uniform
- Up to 5 days per week available and Saturdays on rotation
- Load vans and deliver packages, by driving, stepping in and out of the vehicle safely
- Adhere to all safety regulation on the road
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- Greet and interact with company's customers and the public with a professional and positive attitude
- Independent problem solver with good communication skills, both spoken and written English
- The ability and willingness to be able to use stairs to deliver packages
- Able to lift and deliver packages (up to 23kgs)
- Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus but not required
- Full and valid UK or EU Driving Licence (max 6 points, NO active IN, DR or TT codes)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a 5 point drug & alcohol test
- Where vans are provided, they are held overnight at delivery station therefore you must be able to commute to and from delivery station
- Must be at least aged 18
What's great about the role?
- Simply turn up, conduct your safety checks, load the van and head out on the road to start delivering.
- You are not alone on the road. You have a huge support team behind you.