Proposals Manager - Event Agency
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Creative Solutions Manager
"I am a proposal Manager, what is your super power".
About our client:
A super creative production team including technical managers, graphic designers, creative producers, and video producers who can support in making your virtual event seamless and engaging. Collaborative, innovative and nurturing, working in creative and strategic ways, with a flexible approach.
With a team of over 250 people, we’ve brought together talented strategic account directors, event managers, content producers, web developers, venue sourcers, and travel specialists; supporting clients from a wide range of industries including technology, automotive, beauty, finance, pharmaceutical and media.
About the Creative Solutions Manager opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of Creative Production, the Creative Solutions Manager is responsible for the co-ordination and successful creative solution design for all incoming RFIs, RFPs and briefs.
The role is based in the Canary Wharf but has flexibility within this.
This role will have leadership responsibility for bid writing teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the central point of contact for all RFPs. All proposals for the UK M&E market will be funnelled through the Creative Solutions Manager
- Assess pitch opportunities for deliverables and profitability with the senior management team
- Liaising with Business Dev. team to explore opportunities & manage client relationships
- Prioritising and assigning briefs to teams & oversee the tender process, ensuring cross platform collaboration
- Identify and clearly outline the pitch deliverables ready to communicate internally (what does the client want)
- Identify the right resources required within the organisation to meet the needs of the brief (Creative Production, Event Management, Sourcing, Technology etc.)
- Manage timelines to ensure timely delivery of proposals
- Work with the Creative Production Design team to create novel presentation styles
- Identify pitch deliverables (internal pitch deliverables)
- Own and manage the process flow for pitches and tenders
- Manage pitch and tender budgets
- Work with existing teams to ensure best practice and consistency in pitches and proposals
- Monitor, report and improve conversion rates for proposals and pitches
- Work alongside the Heads of Departments to support with all tender & RFP activity
- Lead the brainstorming process to create solutions which fit the brief and 'wow’ our clients
- Provide visibility of activity to the business through reporting and CRM utilisation
- Schedule and manage pitch rehearsals and the rehearsal space while also leading pitch debriefs and sharing lessons learned/best practice
- Archive and organise past-pitches efficiently into easy to retrieve packaged responses for future reference . Local Market Offering (LMO) etc.
- Ensure the business remains educated and aware of the latest proposal process, keeping all parties updated with any changes
- Oversee the handover of an RFP win to the correct Manager internally
- Attend client pitches where necessary
- Strong leadership and internal collaboration skills
- Experienced creative proposal writer
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Strong events background and experience of working with a range of industry sectors
- Demonstrable history of creative delivery
- Extensive event, destination and product knowledge
- Great supplier relationships
- Strong budgeting skills and pricing knowledge
- Ability to drive, create and pitch creative concepts
This position would suit: Pitch Specialist, Presentation Specialist, Presentation Manager, Creative Solutions Manager, Solutions Manager, Bid Manager, Bid Response Manager, Proposal Manager, Proposal Writer, Creative Manager, Creative Bid Manager,