Performance Marketing Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
About the role:
Urban is UK’s leading at-home wellness services platform founded in 2014. The Urban
eco-system consists of three pillars: a services marketplace, SaaS and brand – our
eco-system connects thousands of independent wellness professionals with local
customers every day.
The company was founded with a deep purpose surrounding worker equality, our
mission for the professionals working in the industry is to empower independent
professionals to have an equal footing and to earn fairly. On Urban, professionals take
home at least 72% of the appointment value vs 20-25% typically from a traditional
salon environment and they also work on their own terms.
Urban is an upscale, established in 2014 and having processed in excess of a million
appointments across London, Manchester, Birmingham and Paris – we’re financially
stable, with a strong team of growth investors as well as nearing group profitability.
Despite the pandemic, we have achieved strong growth throughout 2021 and find
ourselves in a unique position to benefit from the growing interest in self-care and
home delivered services.
We’re looking for the top 1% to join Urban, a PPC specialist who’s passionate about
growth and able to combine rigorous execution and creativity to achieve ambitious
growth targets. You will be the accountable owner of new user acquisition through
PPC channels across our current and future markets.
This is an exciting role for someone who loves ownership and autonomy. You will work
very closely with the Commercial Director and have a lot of exposure to the CEO and
other members of the executive team.
Autonomously drive new user and therapist acquisition through Paid Search and Paid Social across the UK, France and future markets of Urban;
Manage daily budgets and adjust spend and bidding where needed;
Design and Optimise the end to end new user journey through the above mentioned channels to achieve the best ROAS, including but not limited to:
Identifying the most relevant user segments to target
Monitoring keyword ranks and trends in the wellness space, feeding back relevant insights to the marketing team
Briefing the creative team and sharing insights from tests to produce high quality assets that maximise conversion
Choosing the most efficient bidding strategies by channel and by market
Conversion rate optimisation from landing page and to on-site funnel recommendations
Take an active part in the seasonal marketing brainstorming session and work closely with the rest of the marketing team to create seasonal campaigns that ensure the consistency and relevance of the Urban brand
Build custom weekly and monthly reporting for your channels. Report to the Head of Performance Marketing, Commercial Director and the rest of the executive team on the performance of your channels. Share relevant insights and test results.
- Min. 4 years of hands-on PPC experience with strong technical knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics;
- Proven track record of building successful PPC campaigns and driving continuous optimisation
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of Excel and ability to derive actionable insights from data
- Good communicator who can share learnings with creative and marketing teams
- Experience using A/B testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- High sense of organisation and structure
Nice to Have:
- Agency side experience
- Proficient in French, German or other European languages
- Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, Looker or Tableau)
- £35-45k based on experience;
- 25 Days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional leave based on tenure (Up to 3 extra days a year)
- Enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave
- 10 days paid sick leave
- Staff discount (enjoy at staff prices!)
- Hybrid working
- Wellness programmes
- Perkbox Sapphire
- Work with a highly driven and talented team