Territory Business Development Manager
Swindon - This Area Only
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Business Development Manager- Education Management
Basic- £35,000 - £40,000 / OTE £70,000 - £75,000 + Car allowance
Why: Global Market Leading Software Provider
UK / Remote
- Do you have 2+ years' B2B new business experience, ideally Education Management?
- Are you a New Business hunter?
- Are you hungry for success and driven by innovative technology?
- Do you have a real passion for adding genuine value to a business and their community?
Our client is a leading Educational SaaS tech disruptor. We are currently working with a multi-national organisation who have a unique approach to providing education management applications. Their mission is to make education providers lives simple with their innovative technology. They are on an exciting journey and looking for a go-getter, ambitious and enthusiastic sales professional to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience within a new business focussed role, ideally within the education sector who has a consultative approach. You will be responsible for managing your own region and ensuring your clients' needs are met. This role enables you to work in tandem with their existing internal sales team to work towards team targets and to take the business to the next level.
This company truly values unlocking their diverse workforce allowing them to evolve, they love new ideas and be a part of the team gives you the opportunity to voice your opinions / ideas. Professional development is at the forefront of the company's mind, which is why they are giving you the autonomy of making your own objectives as well as receiving the support from the line manager on the job.
The role enables you to work remotely but you will be required to travel into their new modern offices a couple of days for the first 2 weeks, for an intensive and thorough onboarding process. If you are looking to join a business that has a together ethos and you are a person looking to make a difference, this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: Regional Business Development Manager-
- Be responsible for prospecting new business opportunities within the education sector, through strategic lead generation and presenting demonstrations
- Working closely with the internal sales team for closing new business opportunities
- Booking and attending 2/3 appointments each day
- Regularly checking in with current customers, ensuring their needs are met
- Raising awareness of companies mission and passionate about their values
- Responsible for working towards a team target of £150K per month
Competencies: Regional Business Development Manager-
- B2B new business experience, ideally in the education management sector
- Outstanding listening and communication skills- written, person and via video call
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, fulfilling clients expectations
- Proven track record for finding and closing new business
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Education Management, HR, Compliance, New Business, Business Development, Regional, Territory Manager, SaaS, Elearning, Payroll, Technology, Education Software, B2B Sales, Field Sales