Motherwell - Regional Sales Agent - Self Employed
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Sales Agent – Self-Employed - Motherwell
Card Industry Professionals are making waves in the card payment industry.
One sized shoe does not fit all! As a CIP Sales Professional, you will be able to offer small and medium sized businesses a tailored payment solution, designed to support and grow their business using the latest payments technology and equipment. By being honest, transparent, and ethical we ensure all our customers receive a bespoke solution.
We need more B2B sales professionals.
We are looking for confident, experienced deal closers who can build rapport with business owners in local communities. If you are excited by emerging technologies and passionate about saving companies money, we would love to hear from you. We offer our partners free training, business tools and support for you every step of the way.
A cashless society is coming sooner than we realise.
Forecasts are predicting by 2025 almost no one will be carrying actual cash! Or if they are, it will be less than £5!
The need for a reliable, reasonable, trustable card payment facility is at its highest. Even the window cleaner is looking for an affordable solution - that is why right now is the perfect time to join our expanding team!
- Finalists at‘The Card & Payments Awards’ and ‘The UK Fintech Awards’ 2021.
- 5 stars on Trustpilot & Glassdoor reviews.
- Quick application approvals and set-up.
- Next day settlement.
- No hidden charges (Zero PCI – Zero MMSC – Zero Auth Fee).
- EVO – Elavon – Zettle by PayPal.
- Poynt, Pax A920, Castles, Ingenico, Zettle handheld reader & NEW Zettle Terminal.
- BigCommerce - E-commerce, Order & Pay, Click & Collect.
- CIP Storekit - Tablet based EPOS + Integrations.
- Zero contract available & 2-4 years.
As a CIP Sales Professional, you can expect to receive:
- Great upfront terminal commission paid weekly - OTE £50k.
- Monthly residual income for the lifetime of the merchant’s contract from day one.
- Share options available.
- Flexibility to manage your work-life balance.
- Opportunities for progression, build your own team.
- Ongoing support and training.
- Additional incentives and bonuses throughout the year.
- No territorial restrictions.
All the above is achievable whilst working with a fast-growing fintech company that has been recognised by many industry awards. Our management team share 40+ years’ experience within the card payments industry in the UK.