Walsall Wood, West Midlands, England
Role: Automation Engineer
An expanding automation and controls company based in Walsall is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their growing workforce. They're keen on taking on someone who can work independently and take on a variety of different challenges.
The candidate is responsible for all aspects of specifying electrical control, hardware and software required to automate special purpose machines, test equipment and process lines. They are expected to have a hands-on approach for all related aspects detailed.
Requirements for the Automation Engineer include:
- PLC & HMI programming experience (mostly Siemens)
- Commissioning and validation of your software
- Knowledge of industrial communications OPC /Ethernet/profibus/rs485/etc.
- Circuit design and validation
- Good working knowledge & integration of servo motors & drives / software interfacing
- Specifying electrical hardware
If you are interested in this opportunity of the Automation Engineer and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.
Posted 4 days ago