Team Leader - Rugeley | Zoek UK | 250197
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England
£9.66 - £9.91/hour
Permanent (Full time)
New4all Recruitment Solution are recruiting for a job based in Rugeley.
Job Title: Team Leader (Childcare)
Job Types: Permanent
Pay Rate: £ - £ PH
Hours of Work:
* Full Time ( Hours Per Week)
* Part Time (Minimum 30 Hours Per Week)
* Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare or an equivalent qualification
* A minimum of 1 year Experience of working with children, the elderly or as a support worker within the last 5 years.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* The ability to communicate professionally.
* Must be able to prioritise workloads.
* Full driving licence.
* Provide leadership and guidance to staff, acting as a positive role model.
* Maintain a positive and supportive culture within the staff team.
* Ensure that all allocated staff receive regular supervision.
* Ensure that all staff understand and operate the petty cash system within the required guidelines.
* Maintain a safe environment.
* Be a positive role model for the children and young people.
* Undertake any other duties as may be necessary.
* Pension scheme available.
* Annual Leave
More details will be given upon application