Administrator - Rotherham | Zoek UK | 250a89
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
I am currently recruiting for a Service Centre Administrator to work at my client, based in Dearne Valley, Rotherham (S63 postcode).
You will be working with various departments within the Covid-19 response and ensure that all documentation is validated and stored within the system.
You will be responsible for all documents including paper-based records, email and ensure everything is assessed, validated and checked against the relevant guidance to ensure compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous office/administration experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to use MS Office suite
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Experience working within a fast moving environment
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
This role is hours per week Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and this is a mixture of office based and home working. The starting pay rate is £ and rises to £ after 12 weeks.
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.