Care Worker - Dunstable | Zoek UK | 2511ae
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dunstable, Central Bedfordshire, England
Workforce Personnel are looking for Care Assistants to join our team to work within our client in the Dunstable area.
We have full and part time positions available. Rates of pay are from £ - £, depending on shifts and location.
Your duties will include:-
- Playing a vital role in preserving the comfort and quality of life of each individual under your care
- Providing an excellent person-centred service
- Supporting choice and independence in the residents
- Supporting with washing and dressing, providing nutritional support, personal care and assisting with activities as and when required
- You will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals under your care
This position requires you to complete all mandatory training and an enhanced DBS before being able to undertake any working assignment.
If you have previous work experience within a similar care setting then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the locations of some of our clients units the ideal candidates will need be drivers with access to their own car.